How do I assign multiple agents (type US...) to a single task?

aditya rao aadityarao84 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 23:40:48 EST 2010

Hi,

Rather than passing tables  to your workflow , You can maintain your agents
seprately in a Ztable  .
You can create your own rules ( create a function module to get the agent
from Ztable ) in PFAC.

Also if you want to determine your agents in the background  you can use
RH_GET_ACTORS fm  and pass
the  rule  created above to fetch the agents in the background method.

and yes you can pass agents as an expression but it  should be of type 'US'
.