How do I assign multiple agents (type US...) to a single task?

Kyle McCarter kmccarter at csc.com
Tue Mar 9 17:36:00 EST 2010

Hello all,

I am trying to assign a single work item to multiple agents using the
'Expression' attribute on the Agents section of the defined WF task. The
agents are too dynamic to use normal organizational objects from one WF
execution to the next. So I am attempting to pass a table from my WF
container. The attributes of this table are Import/Export/Multi-line Type
RHOBJECTS-OBJECT.

Our current application attempts to create the container elements, and
then the workflow is triggered via object event. I have debugged the
container propagation, and all seems OK. However, when I evaluate the WF
Log via SWIA, the container table I created for the multiple agents is not
set.

Firstly, can I pass a table of multiple agents as an 'Expression' in my
workflow task definition?
Secondly, why isn't my container element for agents set?

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

MadABAPper