Display user ID instead of WF-BATCH

Hilsbos, Margaret A Margaret.Hilsbos at dayzim.com
Tue Jun 29 14:12:16 EDT 2010

Metin,

I implemented S Kumar's suggestion yesterday and so far it is working well for us. I think that is your answer. J

Margaret Hilsbos
Business Systems Analyst
Day & Zimmermann, Inc.
(215) 299-5630
margaret.hilsbos at dayzim.com<mailto:margaret.hilsbos at dayzim.com>

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.