Display user ID instead of WF-BATCH

vijay srikanth vijay_d15 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 27 17:44:40 EDT 2010

I think there might be a way to do this. you can define own classes in workflow program exits. these exits get called for various states in the workitem life cycle. in such exits you can write customizable code as you wish to fill up z tables etc. But I think you also have the context of the workitem tables and structures n here. probably you can modify the user id field in this user exit, just as the workitem is about to finish.  there is an event that is triggered, try doing this, not sure if it'll work though. don't modify the user id field when the workitem is being executed etc. just search on these terms. there is already an existing example class for leave absence processing...try to use that template.
cheers,vijay