Extended Notifications

Hilsbos, Margaret A Margaret.Hilsbos at dayzim.com
Tue Jun 22 07:40:19 EDT 2010

Once the workitem is completed it will disappear from the SAP Inbox. It doesn't matter if the item is completed from a link in the mail sent to outlook, or by executing the work item from the SAP workplace. You can also define the workflow so that work items automatically complete based on an event even if the user doesn't complete the work item - for example, if a purchase requisition is approved via ME54N rather than via the user decision work item.

Margaret Hilsbos
Business Systems Analyst
Day & Zimmermann, Inc.
(215) 299-5630
margaret.hilsbos at dayzim.com<mailto:margaret.hilsbos at dayzim.com>

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.