WF_BWP_DYN_COLUMN

JANSSENS Koenraad Koenraad.JANSSENS at swift.com
Mon Jun 21 07:13:18 EDT 2010

Thanks for responding Mike.

I think I saw the slide in a presentation for advanced workflow techniques.

I agree with you on the process stuff.. but as often is the case generally users don't want to change too much their way of working.
The problem is that I lack to see the performance improvement.. in the end the same attributes must be fetched from the same objects.  (you can't bypass everything with a giant select)

Anyway... I don't seem to be able to make the BADI work either.  As an example for myself.. I just calculated a random value (# days in inbox) and put it in one of the dynamic columns.. however it doesn't want to display.

I put  EX_BUFFER_UPDATE = 'X' and VALUES_SET = 'X' for each line in the output table.. but nada :)

Best regards

Koenraad