Extended notifications and UWL- no notifications created/sent

kjetil.kilhavn@bluec.no kjetil.kilhavn at bluec.no
Fri Jun 18 09:32:28 EDT 2010

2m="http://schemas.microsoft.com/exchange/services/2006/messages" xmlns:
ex12t="http://schemas.microsoft.com/exchange/services/2006/types" xmlns:
spwp="http://microsoft.com/sharepoint/webpartpages" xmlns:mrels="http://
schemas.openxmlformats.org/package/2006/relationships" xmlns:m="http://
schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" xmlns:mver="http://
schemas.openxmlformats.org/markup-compatibility/2006" xmlns:mdssi="http://
schemas.openxmlformats.org/package/2006/digital-signature"
xmlns:dssi="http://
schemas.microsoft.com/office/2006/digsig" xmlns:dsss="http://
schemas.microsoft.com/office/2006/digsig-setup" xmlns:wf="http://
schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/soap/workflow/" xmlns:udcp2p="http://
schemas.microsoft.com/data/udc/parttopart" xmlns:udcxf="http://
schemas.microsoft.com/data/udc/xmlfile" xmlns:udcs="http://
schemas.microsoft.com/data/udc/soap" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/
XMLSchema-instance"
xmlns:sps="http://schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/soap/
" xmlns:sp="http://schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/" xmlns:ec="http://
www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#"
xmlns:sub="http://schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/
soap/2002/1/alerts/" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:
udc="http://schemas.microsoft.com/data/udc" xmlns:dsp="http://
schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/dsp" xmlns:ds="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/
xmldsig#"
xmlns:dir="http://schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/soap/directory/
" xmlns:ois="http://schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/soap/ois/" xmlns:
ppda="http://www.passport.com/NameSpace.xsd" xmlns:x2="http://
schemas.microsoft.com/office/excel/2003/xml" xmlns:mt="http://
schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/soap/meetings/" xmlns:repl="http://
schemas.microsoft.com/repl/" xmlns:d="DAV:"
xmlns:rtc="http://microsoft.com/
officenet/conferencing" xmlns:q="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/
" xmlns:html="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"
xmlns:oa="urn:schemas-microsoft-
com:office:activation" xmlns:odc="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:odc"
xmlns:
c="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:component:spreadsheet" xmlns:ss="urn:
schemas-microsoft-com:office:spreadsheet"
xmlns:b="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:
office:publisher" xmlns:rs="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:rowset"
xmlns:s="uuid:
BDC6E3F0-6DA3-11d1-A2A3-00AA00C14882"
xmlns:dt="uuid:C2F41010-65B3-11d1-A29F-
00AA00C14882" xmlns:a="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:access"
xmlns:p="urn:
schemas-microsoft-com:office:powerpoint"
xmlns:x="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:
office:excel" xmlns:w="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" xmlns:o="urn:
schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"
xmlns:v="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml">

Hmmm... I see I could perhaps have saved myself some work there and
executed
the automatic customizing.... I did all the customizing manually. Then
again -
where I did this there are only some users that use UWL so I don't know if
that
automatic configuration would have done the trick.

I have created two subscriptions, one for SBWP users and one for UWL users.
They both match all users, so I had to create a class which deletes
notifications to ensure they are included only for the relevant
subscription.
Needless to say, this involves some investigation of the recipient's user
determine if he/she seems to be authorized to use UWL.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn (+47 40220607)
Blue Consulting AS (http://www.bluec.no/)