Substitution not working

Shaurya Jain jain.shaurya at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 04:17:43 EDT 2010

Dear Adam,

What I can suggest after going through all the mail trail is that:

Please ask your user to sort the workitems in his/her inbox by the column
"Substitute for". This can help because when user is having multiple items
in SAP Inbox then the ones which user is receiving as substitute goes to the
bottom of the list irrespective of the date on which it was sent to the
user's inbox.

Shaurya Jain