Missing Change Button in SRM Shopping Cart Flow

lynne.allen@kodak.com lynne.allen at kodak.com
Wed Jun 9 12:31:24 EDT 2010

We are on SRM 4.0.

When a shopping cart is done on the approval preview screen---->Details
for Approver, the CHANGE button is missing. It was working and
disappeared....

I have checked the following items and still can not get it to re-appear
any suggestions on what we are missing or ideas of what to check. I have
reviewed the forums as well and I can't seem to find anything else to
try...

Some information we have reviewed:
      1). The parameter BBP_WFL_SECURITY is "None" in the user profile but
still it is not displaying the button as active. The BADI for this is
inactive as this has never been used. We did try different settings here,
but it did not matter as the BADI was inactive.
    2). We have done the following configuration check:
                 SPRO-->SRM-->Cross application basic settings-->sap
business workflow-->define Dynamic columns for integarted inbox
                   Maintain the EC_Decision as well second attribute
ec_mail for tasks: TS10008126 , TS10008127
Any thoughts...

Lynne M. Allen | ERP Workflow Development | Worldwide Information Systems
(WWIS) |
Eastman Kodak Company | 343 State Street | Rochester, NY 14650-1221 |
lynne.allen at kodak.com | 585-724-3556 Office |
www.kodak.com