Tables to get the Workflow History

srinivas ootasrinivasreddy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 10:50:53 EDT 2010

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement where in I need to display the user history of the
workflow id.The import param would be Workflow Id and there might many
subworkflow linked to this workflow id.In the Subworkflow there are many
decission steps.The user requirement is to display.
1) Number of decission steps.
2) Agents assigned to the decission steps.
3) Duration between workitem created and action taken.
4) Status of the workitem.

I tried many tables but I am unable to find 100% information. Please help me
in finding all the tables where I could find the above information.Thanks in
advance.

--
Thanks and Regards
Srini..