Rule container issue

srinivas ootasrinivasreddy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 12:14:02 EDT 2010

Hi Experts,

In my template to determine substitute agents I have created a rule(Rule is
only to determine substitue agents,actual agents are sent to template via
container).If I test the rule explicitily with simulate option the
determination of agents is good but when I am testing the Workflow template
the agent value from the workflow container is not moving to the rule.I
tried to check the rule conatiner value in SWI1 but unable to see the rule
conatiner element.Can someone tell me the t-code or the process to check the
dynamic value in rule container.
--
Thanks and Regards
Srini..