Ways to trigger the Workflow using Conditions?

Adithya Kambampati ursadithya at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 26 10:50:52 EDT 2010

I would agree with Eddie. This is a better way of doing it.

Thanks,

Adithya K

From: eddie.morris at sap.com
To: sap-wug at mit.edu
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 14:37:46 +0200
Subject: RE: Ways to trigger the Workflow using Conditions?

Hi,

You could create your own Check function module and enter it in SWE2.

Regards,
Eddie

Ways to trigger the Workflow using Conditions?

Hi experts,

There is a scenario... For a event there are many Workflows by using the condition i need to trigger a Workflow... We can do this by using the Basic Data (Condition) other than this... Is there any other way to do this?