Links in Extended notifications need to point to portal not backend

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Thu Jul 22 06:15:31 EDT 2010

Hi Margaret,

Yes, what Jocelyn suggested (thanks!) was exactly what I did. Memory was a
bit hazy and I was going to look at my notes when I got home and promptly
forgot - my apologies.
I think this wasn't doable as an enhancement and thus I copied the class
and modified the method. The only gotcha is that SAP notes won't be
applied. However I recall my mod was a simple chunk of code, so I could
always re-copy the SAP class following a patch/note and paste my code back
into the appropriate place.
If you still want more details I am happy to go and dig through my notes.

Cheers,
Mike