Workflow should jump to next step when no email found

Bhupinder bsingh82 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 08:20:31 EDT 2010

Dear Experts,

I have workflow which has following three steps:
1. Activity     - To find out the EMAIL ID of approver
2. Send Email - Email notification should be sent to approver outlook
3. Activity     - Approver gets the workitem in his inbox
Snapshot attached.

Issue is sometimes there is no email found, in that case WF simply went to
error state at step 2. but we dont want the WF to be gone to error state in
case no email found, but instead of going to error it should simply jumps to
next step i.e. Workitem in Approver inbox.

Kindly suggest me the best approach to fix this.

Best Regards,
Bhupinder