Agent Detemination using Org Structure

Bhupinder bsingh82 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 10:08:10 EDT 2010

Hi Harish,

FM parameters cannot be fixed, in production system orgunit would be
different.So you program should need to find out the orgunit itself before
sending it to the RH_STRUC_GET. There are manu FM's which are giving the
list of orgunits.you can try RH_READ_OBJECT, i forget the exact name.simply
search for it.

Regards,
Bhupinder