Problem with start condition in BUS2007 TS20000006

Rick Bakker rbakker at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 09:51:42 EDT 2010

Hello Johannes,

I had a look at that workflow, there's no start condition delivered with it.
You say:
"Though I’ve declared in header data as start condition “FINCONFIRMED” "
Where did you declare this? What is FINCONFIRMED, a value of which
field? Of a BUS2007 attribute?
If so then put the attribute name (drill down from BUS2007 above the
box) on the left side and the
literal FINCONFIRMED (without quotes) on the right. If FINCONFIRMED is
the attribute then put that
on the left and X on the right.

regards
Rick Bakker