AW: Problem with start condition in BUS2007 TS20000006

Rensen, Johannes (JR) Johannes.Rensen at de.sasol.com
Thu Jul 15 09:04:38 EDT 2010

Hello Rick
thanks for prompt answer.
There is no start condition in SWB_COND for every status:
ASSIGNED
CHANGEVAPLZ
COMPLETED
CREATED
ERRORSENDSTATUSREACHED
FINCONFIRMED			X this is "my" condition
INFOSENDSTATUSREACHED
NOTCOMPLETED
PURCHASEORDERCHANGE
RELEASED
TECCOMPLETED
WARNINGSENDSTATUSREACHED
Must there one? The other status work without.
How do I fill  the condition?
I have tried it but I don't get status "finconfirmed" in EXPRESS 2.

Kind regards
Johannes

P Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail.