Possible Agent Assignment

yegorm yegorma at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 16:33:15 EDT 2010

Hello!
It is  SAP_TAGT evaluation path that is used in this case, and it
seems impossible to redefine -'SAP_TAGT' is hardcoded . (I got this
from a quick debug, so I might be wrong)
SAP_TAGT will not walk the orgunits tree recursively - I suppose it is
designed this way intentionally to prevent overflows on huge
structures.
So it looks like some other way of declaring possible agents should be
used here.