Possible Agent Assignment

michael.mcley@daimler.com michael.mcley at daimler.com
Tue Jul 13 13:26:55 EDT 2010

Hey All,

Small problem, hopefully this is an easy one.

Most of our tasks in our workflows are assigned as general tasks.  I would
like to restrict a number of them to a list of possible agents (as I guess
is a best practice).  The problem is, I had assumed that if I assigned a
higher level org unit as a possible agent that the lower level org units
would come along.  However, I find this is not the case.  Only the
position assignments associated with that org unit get listed as possible
agents for the task.  I would like to change this behavior.

Is there some way in workflow, or maybe HR org management to change what
gets pulled into the list of possible agents when the task is assigned to
an org unit?  Hopefully this question makes sense...

Michael McLey
MBUSI - IT Parts & Administration
Mercedes-Benz US International, Inc.
1 Mercedes Drive
Vance, AL 35490
PHONE:  (205) 462 - 5239
EMAIL:   michael.mcley at daimler.com

If you are not the intended addressee, please inform us immediately that you have received this e-mail in error, and delete it. We thank you for your cooperation.