Help How to reset the deadline on a forwarded workitem?

Rick Bakker rbakker at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 04:25:10 EDT 2010

Hi Liz,

Thanks for the explanation. It could be that SAP doesn't allow the
resetting of a deadline-expired status on a workitem (WI_DH_STAT).
I wonder what would happen if you had a Requested End deadline on a
workitem, let it expire, and then set a Latest End deadline.

Maybe you could change your workflow to replace the workitem if it
expires with an unexpired one, and then set the deadline on that one
when it gets forwarded.
But then A could just let the workitem sit in his inbox forever.

I think Jocelyn has a good point - if a deadline can be reset then
it's not a deadline.

regards
Rick Bakker
Hanabi Technology