AW: AW: Getting current agent (name) from workflow work item

Shoaib Mirza shoaib_mirza at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 27 04:38:49 EST 2010

Hi Paul

That is a great suggestion, I will put it to the customer.  Previously they declined my proposal to write a report because they actually want the agent to appear on a bespoke transaction that already exists so they might not go for it.  I will try again anyway.

If I were to follow the approach below, which function modules would I use to get the first two steps, have you written this yourself already?

Kind Regards

Sunni