SRM Workflow restarting in Internet Explorer 8.

Stephens, Monique S L moniques at bcm.tmc.edu
Wed Jan 13 09:50:05 EST 2010

>From what I have read in the past, IE 8 does not work well yet with SAP or SRM.  Try using IE 7 instead.  We have many users that install IE 8 only to experience problems with their shopping carts.  We tell them to use IE 7 and everything will work.

Monique Stephens

________________________________
From: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu] On Behalf Of chandrasekhar valluri
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 8:45 AM
To: SAP Workflow Users' Group
Subject: SRM Workflow restarting in Internet Explorer 8.

Hi,

I have a problem in SRM. Here Shopping cart approval process is going into infinite loop. Workflow(WS14500014) is getting restarted several times.

This was happened for only when i am doing the Shopping Cart by using internet explorer 8.

Whereas in Internet explorer 6 it is working fine.

Main Workflow is WS14500015.
Sub workflow is  WS14500014.

Kindly suggest me to solve this issue.

--