SAP NOTE to guide customer for "Delete WI for particular user"

yegorm yegorma at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 07:46:30 EST 2010

I'm afraid I don't know such a note, but I was digging into a similar
requirement and here are some considerations:
- SWWL is not recommended in production system (logically delete &
archive is better than simply delete)
- "Delete WI for particular user" sounds potentially unsafe:
-- if it is in status READY, there might be other possible agents who
will also lose the WI
-- deleting single WI may bring the workflow instance into some
logically inconsistent state