Workflow is not getting triggered with events

arghadip kar arghadipkar at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 11 13:59:59 EST 2010

Hi All

I am facing a issue when I am triggering my Workflow with an event.

The eror message which I receiving is
'No configuration for workflow WS90000006 version 0'
Database error '4' reading table 'SWD_FUNCS'

Please note that I am using a Business Object type. Another strage thing happens when I try to trigger the event with Trigger Receiver FM Synchronously Checked in SWUE tcode the Workflow gets triggered.

I have check the workflow it is properly activitated and the Business Object is also generated.

Thanks

Arghadip Kar

SAP Workflow Expert

IBM INDIA