Transport of Standard tasks

BPT Consulting bptconsulting at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 22 14:21:03 EST 2010

David,

Depends on what kind of changes you’re making to the tasks?

Examples:
A change in WI or long text or method logic will not require a transport of the template.

If a container element is added/changed or the Business Object/method is change, you will have to modify the bindings within the Workflow.  This will require a transport of the template.

Once you make all you changes in DEV and test the functionality out, the transport(s) will be your final answer.  By the way, you do not have to create a new version in DEV.  Workflow handles the version management.

Regards,
Thomas Maue