Transport of Standard tasks

david.s.dittmer@accenture.com david.s.dittmer at accenture.com
Mon Feb 22 13:14:45 EST 2010

Hello workflow experts,
I have developed a workflow template with a large number of standard tasks and transport the lot to QA. I now want to make changes to some of tasks. Please advise if I can just transport the changed tasks to QA or do I have to transport a new version of the template again. The changed tasks have not changed the flow of the workflow template.

Thanks
David S Dittmer
Accenture