Extended notifications - emails not getting generated!

Adam Kheil adam_kheil at live.com
Thu Feb 18 12:27:19 EST 2010

Hi Experts,

I am trying to use extended notifications for the first tim. I have done all the cofiguration (screen shots attached) then I ran report SWN_SELSEN manually, I get this output

Selection of Notifications

00000513 notifications selected
00000001 notifications deleted (logically)
00000001 new notifications saved
00000000 notifications saved

Sending Messages

00000000 notifications selected
00000000 messages sent
Unable to send 00000000 notifications due to errors

When I run test report SWN_TEST_VERI01

I get this output and an email notification also :

Extended Notifications: Verify Standard Functions

The following work item was created:   000000116525

Selection of Notifications

00000001 notifications selected
00000001 notifications deleted (logically)
00000001 new notifications saved
00000000 notifications saved
Sending Messages

00000001 notifications selected
00000001 messages sent
Unable to send 00000000 notifications due to errors

The following document was created and sent:   RAW35000000000054
Test of the standard functions successful

Could you please look at an attachment and hint me on some config I might be missing.

Thanks in advance

Adam

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469230/direct/01/