Correlating Objects

Schmidt, Jake jake.schmidt at spiritaero.com
Mon Feb 15 10:32:57 EST 2010

Ed,

The event was just any event off the business object.  The trick is that
I had to define the event as a local event.  I had noticed that local
events where available in the wait for event with correlation step
previously...however when defining the local event previously I didn't
realize there was a deeper 'detail' level to define on the local event.
In there you see that it defaults as a standard wait for event but there
is an option to select with correlation.  That was the main piece that
was missing for me previously.  Without setting a local event up like
that you can't even get passed SAP hard stops to save the wait for event
step.  Previously I thought this was a bug and began searching for
notes, but of course I was just doing it wrong.

Once again the WUG came through...

Thanks
Jake Schmidt

Message: 1