Old workflow tasks being read after transport of new tasks

Shoaib Mirza shoaib_mirza at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 5 04:24:41 EST 2010

Hi

I noticed that when I transported my workflow to the quality assurance environment with a new task replacing a task in the existing workflow, documents coming in from scanning still reference the old workflow and old tasks, whereas those created by me manually are using the new workflow.  The workflow I transported is a subworkflow.

Do you know why this might be the case?  Do I need to change/reactivate and re-transport the main workflow too?

Kindest Regards
Sunni