Filtering certain tasks from appearing in UWL

Joe_Toledo@capgroup.com Joe_Toledo at capgroup.com
Thu Feb 4 13:04:50 EST 2010

Hi there Andy,

But the scenario is we have tasks that are designed to work only in ECC
SBWP (advance with dialog, for instance) and are meant to be processed by
people that "live" in the SBWP using SAP-GUI, whereas we are trying to
introduce work items for the "casual, non-SAP GUI" user via the Portal's
UWL.

So far, we have only been able to display "decision" tasks in UWL, other
tasks are not appearing at all, unless we remove the "DefaultView"
settings from the XML.

Thanks for the reply.

Any other ideas?  Anyone?

Joe Toledo | The Capital Group Companies
Location: IRV | Extension: 55417 | Outside: 949-975-5417
E-mail: joat at capgroup.com
[ Mailing: 15260 Valley Oak. IRV-M-3E Irvine, CA 92618 USA ]

Andy Curtis <abcurtis at gmail.com>

Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
02/04/2010 09:20 AM
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

sap-wug at mit.edu
cc

Subject
Re: Filtering certain tasks from appearing in UWL

Joe

Haw about not producing the Tasks you don't want to see?

Andy