SWN_SELSEN not picking the workitems

Rick Bakker rbakker at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 15:29:44 EDT 2010

Hello,

It sounds like your Production system has some performance problems!
Have SLG1 just choose logs from the last hour, or whenever SWN_SELSEN last ran.
I assume you have SWN_SELSEN scheduled and it's running every 15 mins or so?

I assume the users are also set up properly in SU01 with email
addresses and Comm. Method = E-Mail and there is auto-forwarding in
SO16 etc. SWN_SELSEN emails are making it as far as SOST in the Test
system?

regards
Rick Bakker
Hanabi Technology