Issue with the link in extended notifications

srinivas ootasrinivasreddy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 05:50:59 EDT 2010

Hi All,

In extended notifications after getting an email in outlook,when I click on
the link a web page is opened with SAP EASY ACCESS screen not the SBWP with
workitem and message I see is
    Transaction ONLI is unknown. In the link the value for transaction =
 SWNWIEX and the OKCODE =  ONLI. I believe this is correct.Why the system is
taking the OKCODE value as transaction?? Please let me know what I need to
do for fixing this. The requirement is after clicking on the link the
webpage should display the relevant workitem with action items (APPROVE or
REJECT) on the screen.

https://XXX.XXX.XXX.XXXX/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui/?sap-client=XXX&sap-language=EN/webgui/!&~transaction=SWNWIEX&P_WI_ID=000077716709&P_ACTION=EXECUTE&P_APPL=NOTIF&~OKCODE=ONLI<https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxxx/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui/?sap-client=XXX&sap-language=EN/webgui/!&~transaction=SWNWIEX&P_WI_ID=000077716709&P_ACTION=EXECUTE&P_APPL=NOTIF&~OKCODE=ONLI>

--
Thanks and Regards
Srini..