Revert back UWL(Arghadip Kar)

arghadip kar arghadipkar at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 21 18:39:07 EDT 2010

Hi

I think the completion of task depends on the Type of method that gets executed. By the way if the client wants all the workitem to be completed it seems if you logically delete them he does not have any issues. I think you can create a small report which takes the Instance Id(Workflow Top Id) and logically deletes them by calling Function Module SWW_CANCEL_WI  in a loop. You can retrieve the Instance Id by selecting the workitem from SWI5 and passing this value to SWWWIHEAD table and retrieving the TOP WI_ID.

Thanks

Arghadip Kar

SAP Workflow Expert

IBM INDIA