Revert back UWL

Karl Nietz knietz at csc.com.au
Thu Aug 19 03:01:43 EDT 2010

Joe,

In the transaction SWI2_ADM1 you can identify all the workitems for your
particular task.  Once the list of 500 is displayed you can use the icon
'Administrator Forward' to send the workitems to your inbox.  This does
not affect the running workflow except that the workitem is no longer in
any user inbox except your own.

 Karl Nietz