Assisatnce required in extended notifications

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Fri Aug 6 04:01:27 EDT 2010

Just to add to Rick's details....
When you see DTxxxxxxx it means you can access the text in transaction SE61 with class DIALOG_TEXT and the xxxxxx is the technical named of the text.

If you see NAxxxxxxx it's a regular message (transaction SE91).

Generally on site we copy SWN_PROLOG_xxxx whatever to our own copy in the customer namespace e.g. Zxxxxxxx , adjust the text, activate the text and then change the reference in general settings to DTZxxxxxx

If you don't want the text just create an empty text Zxxxxx and replace it in the same way.
Hope that helps

Regards,
Jocelyn