Assisatnce required in extended notifications

Rick Bakker rbakker at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 03:32:29 EDT 2010

Hello,

That message can be found in table SWN_SETTINGS :
 TEXT_PROLOG_INDIV      ID of a Dialog Text Used as Introductory Text
for E-Mail with Granularity '1'
  value: DTSWN_PROLOG_INDIV
  "The following work item requires processing in your SAP Workflow
inbox in system &SYST-SYSID& client &SYST-MANDT:"

Look in your Extended Notifications (general?) settings to see where
DTSWN_PROLOG_INDIV or TEXT_PROLOG_INDIV is used and try removing it.

regards
Rick Bakker
Hanabi Technology