De-activation of Event linkage in Production server

Adithya Kambampati ursadithya at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 14 10:19:53 EDT 2010

Hi Sangvir,

   I believe the issue was because of the enqueue problem. The system might be getting impaired because of all the application servers getting locked by some or the other big running programs. If you go and see in SM58, you might see all the workflows which are stucked in the queue because of the problem. And the error message "Event linkage with errors deactivated." in your email text says that the event linkage has got deactivated, because of which you will not see any new PO release workflows getting triggered, since it has got deactivated. You can change this Behaviour upon error feedback setting from "Deactivate the linkage upon error" to "Do not change linkage"SWETYPV transaction of PFTC_CHG transaction. In this way, atleast you will overcome the issue of the new PO workflows not getting triggered.

   And for the locking issue, I would suggest your Basis team to dedicate a separate application server for the WF-BATCH activities.

Thanks,

Adithya K