De-activation of Event linkage in Production server

Sangvir Singh Sangvir.Singh at hcl.in
Wed Apr 14 01:47:37 EDT 2010

Hi All,
I recently faced this issue in Production server. We are on ECC 6 and using PO release workflow.
I received this e-mail regarding the event linkage as follows:

Error processing following event linkage:

BUS2012 RELEASESTEPCREATED WS**********

Following error occurred:

WL 583

SWWWIHEAD

Message text:

A system error has occurred in lock management

Event container appended as attachment.

Event linkage with errors deactivated.
When I checked it in SWEL , I could see a red cross under Handler/Action and going into details, I found this error "A system error has occurred in lock management".
After this, event linkage got deactivated.

Can you let me know what could be the possible reason for this?

Thanks and Regards,

Sangvir Singh

DISCLAIMER: