Workflow Training Classes

Berry Martin Berry.Martin at milliken.com
Tue Apr 13 09:17:01 EDT 2010

I am looking to increase my knowledge in the workflow arena.  I have read
both versions of "Practical Workflow for SAP" and they have been terrific!
 I have been working with workflow for over 1 year now and  I am looking
for something more.  Has anyone taken any classes on workflow (NOT
introductory level) they would recommend?

Thanks,

Berry Martin
IS Professional

Berry.Martin at Milliken.com

**** Confidentiality and Commercial Terms and Conditions Notice: *****
Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this message
and is intended only for the use of the addressee. Please advise
immediately if you or your employer do not consent to Internet e-mail
for messages of this kind. If you are not the addressee, or person
responsible for delivering to the person addressed, you may not copy or
deliver this to anyone else. If you receive this message by mistake,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail. All commercial
transactions, offers and acceptances are exclusively subject/limited to
and conditioned upon our terms posted at www.milliken.com/terms,
and we object to and reject any of your additional/different terms and
conditions unless we expressly agree to them in a signed writing.
Thank you.