Help needed in vendor workflow

JANSSENS Koenraad Koenraad.JANSSENS at swift.com
Tue Apr 6 07:32:48 EDT 2010

Advance with dialog in step definition

Best Regarsd

K.

From: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu] On Behalf Of srutha keerthi
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 1:18 PM
To: SAP-WUG at mit.edu
Subject: Help needed in vendor workflow

Hello Team,

We have a requirement in vendor workflow as given below.

There are 2 approver stages in a sequence for which we are sending 2 separate work items.
Once the first approver approves the first work item, the second work item is triggered and sent to the inbox of second approver.
Now if  the 2 approvers are different then there is no issue but if both the approvers are same then the second work item has to be opened automatically to the first approver as soon as he completes the task without refreshing his inbox.
Please help me out in resolving this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Srutha