can workflow container in log change?

Barr, Chris chris.barr at lmco.com
Wed Sep 30 14:34:55 EDT 2009

Thanks! I created a new workflow container element and added a container step as the first step in the workflow. Now I can see that the virtual attribute of my object is in fact blank when the workflow begins. After the workflow is completed the attribute is getting changed in the workflow log. It looks like this happens (the value changing in the log) with virtual attributes but not database attributes.

Chris Barr
Lockheed Martin - Enterprise Business Services
MD 0751
1801 State Route 17C , Owego, NY 13827
607-625-3929
chris.barr at lmco.com<mailto:chris.barr at lmco.com>