can workflow container in log change?

Munday,Sherie J. MUNDAYSJ at airproducts.com
Wed Sep 30 13:32:31 EDT 2009

Hi Chris,

One other thought.... If you want an attribute of an object to be
constant, you should store it in a separate element via a container
operation.  We do this a lot with HR flows because as you make changes
to the object, the attributes of that object can then change.  If you
want a true snapshot of an attribute at a point in time, you need to
preserve it in an element of its own.

Kind Regards,

Sherie