Notification status event using BSVW?

Lante, Jason (ETSA) Lante.Jason at etsa.com.au
Tue Sep 22 21:42:29 EDT 2009

Hi All,

It appears that I missed a critical piece of information in the SAP
help.

You can also specify several status restrictions. In this way, you get
an "AND" operation for the various restrictions.

You can get "OR" operations by defining several events for a status
object type.

I have now defined an event for each status (1) and applied the status
via BSVW (2) and it all works perfectly.

Regards,
Jason Lante