Extended Email Notifications in Outlook - PDF Attachment

Raja raja_mahamani at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 22 21:04:59 EDT 2009

 Hello Experts ,
 Has anybody in our group used PDF attachement  in Extended
 email notifications?

 My requirement: Business folks  want to have some information to be
 displayed as a PDF attachment when they get work item notification
 in their outlook email.

 Basically my question is , Can we display  "Objects and attachments" section also in the outlook email notification ? If possible, can you please provide some input on how to do ? I could not find any document on this .

We are on Netweaver edition ( Release - 701 and Level 3 )

 Any thoughts , suggestions or comments ?

 Thanks and appreciate your time and help in this matter.

 Regards,
 Raja