Extended notification (mails to users according to their mail adresses)

Prakashreddy Sabbu prakashreddy.sabbu at mytecsoft.com
Wed Sep 16 07:58:35 EDT 2009

Hello WF Experts,

                I am configuring extended notification. I have few
doubts, please help me out .

1.       In Subscription basic data for the field Recipient address I
gave my mail id so all the mails are coming to my mail id, but I want
the mails to be sent according to the users and their mail addresses.

2.       How to use handlers, I mean which handler I have to use for
this requirement.

3.       In General settings SENDER_ADDR_INT for this whose mail address
I have to give

4.       In handler assignment which handler I have to select for my
requirement.

Thanks & Regards,

Prakash Reddy .S,

Associate Programmer Analyst,