Service entry sheet release workflow

Ananth write2ananth at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 07:48:37 EDT 2009

Hi Brenda,

You can use BUS2091 business object. Created event is triggered when
the entry sheet is created in ML81N transaction. If you want to
trigger change/delete event, you can use change document object
ENTRYSHEET. You cannot trigger created event in change document, since
the business object and event is hardcoded in the standard program.

You can trigger 'DELETED' event when ESSR.LOEKZ = X and you can
trigger 'CHANGED' event when other fields are changed.

Standard business object has only CREATED event, so either you can
enhance this business object to have new events or create a workflow
class with these events.

Regards
Ananth