Service entry sheet release workflow

Brenda Raubenheimer braubenheimer at telkomsa.net
Tue Sep 15 06:18:17 EDT 2009

Hi,

We have a requirement to develop a workflow for the release of service entry
sheets.  These can be created either from iDoc's or manually by users on the
system.  The sheets then need to be released.  I have had no problem
developing the workflow, but cannot find a way to trigger events to start
the workflow.  Has anyone done this before and could you perhaps give me
some ideas as to how I could achieve this too?  I have investigated change
documents, status management and messages, but none of them seem to work
here.

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Brenda.