INVOICE approval

priyank dev priyank.dev at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 04:02:53 EDT 2009

Hi experts,
                 My scenario is, We have 3 users say user1, user2 and
user3.The requirement is for invoice posting.I delegated FIPP object and
then created an attribute to populate amount.I created one more event for
PARK DOCU.In workflow i used that event and then i added an multiple
condition.
Ex -if the amount is 1000 then user1(accountant) can post the document.
if the amount is > 1000 then user2(supervisior) can post the document.
if the amount is > 2000 then user3(manager) can post the document.

so in multiple condition i put 3 conditions and in every branch  added an
user decision for Rej/App the invoice.Then a mail has to sent to all the
users1/2/3 that an invoice(docu number) with userid has rej/app.My problem
is for sending mail, i created the rule  and assigned to the mail step.but
in rule definition i used RENSPONSIBILITIES.But in res spec its accepting
only 3 digits where as i need to put 4 or 5 digit numbers.Say
1000/10000.Shall i create one Ztable and create some fields based on invoice
approval process and use SWX_GET_MANAGER????