Modify tables for Workflows with persistence profile "xml

Acar Gökselin G.Acar at evu-it.de
Wed Oct 21 14:10:34 EDT 2009

Hi Sue,

thanks again for your answer!

Why I am changing values of containerelements are because after our next migration we will have active workflows with wrong parameters. Therefore we have to change them.

I tried SAP_WAPI_READ_CONTAINER to read the container saved in xml (xstring). The problem is, that I tried earlier, how do I modify the xml-stream saved as xstring.

The issue is to convert the xstring into a table, then to modify and re-convert that to xstring. After that I could use the functional module SAP_WAPI_WRITE_CONTAINER.

Is this approach right?

With kind regards

Gökselin Acar
Workflow Consultant

evu.it GmbH
Freie-Vogel-Straße 391, 44269 Dortmund
Mobil              +49 163 730 95 81
Telefon          +49 231 -  930 11 55
Fax                 +49 231 -  930 11 08
e-mail             g.acar at evu-it.de
Internet           www.evu-it.de
                        www.evu-tools.de
Amtsgericht Registergericht Dortmund · HRB 16420
Geschäftsführer Dr. Michael Berger · Werner Dieckmann