Shopping Cart status problem

chandrasekhar valluri chandrasekharvalluri at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 10:04:57 EDT 2009

Hi,

We are working on SRM 5.0 & SRM Support package is SAPKIBKT14.
We have a problem to update the status from 'Awaiting approval' to
'Approved' once after completed all the approvals.

When we are checking the workflow log by using Technical settings we
identified 'breakpoint reached' in Step History of task TS10007991.

But after some time(15min, 25min etc.) SC status was changed to Approved
even though the warning message 'breakpoint reached' in the same task
TS10007991.

What might be the solution to this problem ?

Please reply asap.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Chandrasekhar V